Chicago police looking for a second juvenile in alleged Facebook Live gang rape


CHICAGO — Police said Sunday that they have identified and are searching for a second juvenile suspect in an alleged gang rape of a 15-year-girl last month that was streamed on Facebook Live.
The development came after Chicago Police Department announced late Saturday that they had charged a 14-year-old boy with aggravated criminal assault, manufacturing of child pornography and dissemination of child pornography for his part in the chilling incident that investigators said was viewed by dozens on the popular social media platform.
The younger suspect appeared in juvenile court Saturday and was ordered held in custody at Cook County’s Juvenile Temporary Detention Center, said Tandra Simonton, a spokeswoman for the Cook County State’s Attorney.
Police described the second suspect as a 15-year-old boy, and like the 14-year-old, he will be charged as a juvenile. Because of the suspects’ ages, police did not release their names.

Original Story Here